A grass that can stand up to traffic and is unsurpassed for erosion control.
Cuts water bills
- Zoysia’s vigorous root system is so deep and extensive the grass rarely, if ever, needs watering — zoysia can really cut your water bills.
Reduces mowing by two-thirds
- The lateral growth of zoysia means it grows tall very slowly — most people mow zoysia once for every three times they need to mow other grasses!
Zoysia thrives in heat and cold
- “The hotter it gets, the better it grows.” Zoysia loves blistering heat and yet it won’t winter kill either — it can survive to 30° below zero. It’s perfect for extreme conditions as well as mild climates.
- Amazoy plugs will thrive in the heat and sunshine, but will not be damaged by snow or cold weather conditions. Amazoy can withstand temperatures of 120° to -30°Fahrenheit.
Chokes out crabgrass and weeds all summer long
- Your established zoysia lawn grows so thick with deep roots that crabgrass and other summer weed seeds cannot germinate.
No more chemicals
- Since zoysia naturally resists insects and diseases, you avoid the cost, time and risk of exposing your family and pets to weedkillers and pesticides.
Click the banner to enter Zoysia Farms